Charlotte Lacrosse Boys & Girls Day Camps
Whether you are new to the sport or an experienced player looking for Summer reps, a Charlotte Lacrosse Summer Camp is perfect for them! Our mixture of instruction, free play and competitions creates the optimal environment for learning and FUN!
What to Expect
- A 10:1 Camper:Coach ratio to make sure that each athlete is receiving adequate instruction throughout camp.
- Premier Coaching - Charlotte Lacrosse Day Camps will be staffed by Team 91 Summer coaches.
- Athletes will be grouped by size and ability throughout camp to create the optimal playing environment
- GEAR! Each camper will receive a sling pack backpack, T-Shirt, Reversible, Team 91 Accessories and more!
- Fundamental Instruction - Each day of camp will begin with a review of the prior days lessons and a Lesson of the Day!
- Competition - Each day of camp will end with competition where campers have a chance to show what they learned that day and win PRIZES!
2022 Summer Camp Dates:
- Session I - June 13th-June 16th
- Session II - June 20th-June 23rd
- Session III - July 11th-July 14th
Ages: Boys & Girls Grades Kindergarten through 8th Grade
Location: William R. Davie Park - Turf Field
Cost: $225 before May 1st, $250 after May 1st.
Boys Equipment Required
Kindergarten through 3rd Grade: Just a lacrosse stick and closed toed shoes! Players may wear pads if interested and comfortable doing so.
4th through 8th Grade: Helmet, gloves, arm pads, shoulder pads, cleats and a lacrosse stick
Girls Equipment Required
K through 3rd Grade: Just a lacrosse stick and closed toed shoes! Players may wear goggles as well.
4th through 8th Grade: A lacrosse stick and goggles